Tuesday 28 September 2010

Touchdown

So, here's the start of what I'm told will be my place to open up my head and dump everything found therein at for the next few years.

I'm 18 years young, study Multimedia at Notts Trent University on date of posting, and find most my interest in 3D design and animation, for everything in movies (both fully animated and animated effects), games, art, and anything you find inbetween.

I claim to have some experience in Maya, but such is really dabbling with everything I found. I have, however, got a 1200 page book on it, and if the Fallout series are anything to go by, I should be able to use it to improve my skills by at least 2.

I'm currently lacking important doo-dads to contribute any real content, so... Nothing of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment